Friday, April 20, 2012

Best Products for Oily Skin

Hello All! Today I will be posting the best products for oily skin. I personally have very oily skin and it can be frustrating to find makeup products that mattify my face without making it look cakey.

   Geogirl Tinted Moisturizer

This product is amazing and it works wonders on your skin. It is about $5.00 for 1 oz. This is sold at Walmart. It evens my skin tone and makes it look dewy and fresh, but not greasy. It has light coverage and covers up red discoloration.

image

E.L.F Clarifying Pressed Powder

HELLO? This product is only $1.00 at most Targets. I got the shade "Honey" which is for tanner, olive skin tones. It has saylic acid in it. It helps clear breakouts and make oily skin matte. I bought this almost a year ago and there is still quite a bit left. I highly recommend it for oily skin. P.S It comes in a variety of colors.




This is the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I personally haven't tried it, but I have heard great things about it. It has a drying formula so if you have oily eyelids, this is the primer for you! It makes your eyeshadow last all day long. It also comes in a variety of colors.


Hope you guys found this post helpful!
xoxo, Abbra

No comments:

Post a Comment